The Drubber’s Draw ran for our first 5 years, when the generous people and organisations of Bristol donated a rich bag of prizes for successful Drubberers to take home. It was lovely…but a bit of a headache.
The following deserve special mentions for their sustained support over the years:
- Bristol Dropouts – for all your fixie (and non-fixie needs)
- Bike UK – up on Clifton triangle
- Fred Baker Cycles – on Spokes Croft
- Mud Dock – stop off for a bite too
- Psyclewerx – just off White Ladies Road
- Strada – the Bedminster bike shop
- Carpenter’s Tavern – fantastic hosts at the end of the Drubber
- Gail White – fine sports masseur
- My mum – her delicious apricot and sunflower seed flapjacks pop up most years at the Drubber. You can always go and try them at her B&B in West Sussex…
- Pieminister – mmmmmm…awesome pies.
- Watershed – Bristol’s great independent cinema